Terms & Conditions
- EXHIBIT BOOTH – Booths are standard 8′ x 10′ with flameproof side and back drapes, aluminum supports and waste basket. Each exhibitor will be provided a 6′ skirted table and chairs and a 7″ x 44″ identification sign. This area is carpeted.
- RATES AND ASSIGNMENTS – Assignments will be made on a first come, first serve basis. Each booth space includes two exhibitor personnel. Cost is $2,995 per exhibit space.
- PAYMENT – A 100% deposit is required for each exhibit space ordered. Payment may be made by check, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Make check payable to Health Care Conference Administrators.
- EXHIBIT LOCATION AND FLOOR PLAN – Exhibits will be located as indicated on the official floor plan. The exhibit management reserves the right to make modifications as necessary.
- FAILURE TO OCCUPY – Space not occupied by the close of installation (unless previous written arrangements where made) will be forfeited by the Exhibitor. The National Medical Affairs Compliance Summit may resell, reassign or use the space.
- EXHIBIT HOURS AND EVENTS IN EXHIBIT HALL – Visit the Exhibitor Information page for detailed times on the set-up/teardown/viewing hours in the exhibit hall.
- CANCELLATION OF EXHIBIT CONTRACT – Exhibitor may cancel 45 days prior to the conference date in order to receive a refund. If cancelled prior to 45 days, a cancellation fee of $500 per booth will be charged to the exhibitor. If cancellation occurs with less than a 45 day notice, no refund will be given.
- BADGES – Each exhibit table space will be furnished 2 badges including one “all-access” badge. Additional all-access badges may be purchase at the standard registration rate. All exhibitor personnel must register and wear their badges for admission to the exhibit hall, special meals and included social events.
- CONFLICTING MEETINGS AND SOCIAL EVENTS – In the interest of the entire conference, Exhibitor agrees not to extend invitations, call meetings, or otherwise encourage absence of members, other exhibitors, or invited guests at any time during the dates of the event without permission from the conference organizers.
- GENERAL SERVICES CONTRACTOR – Freeman will serve as the general services contractor for the conference and will forward an exhibitor kit regarding other equipment availability, information, and shipping. Phone 301-918-7900.
- DRAYAGE – Freight charges and shipping locations will be included in your Exhibitor Services Kits. This will be mailed approximately 6-8 weeks prior to the conference.
- INSTALLATION AND DISMANTLING OF EXHIBITS – Set up for the exhibit will be TBD All exhibits must be in place and ready for display by TBD. Dismantling of Exhibits may begin TBD. Setting up, tearing down and removal of exhibits are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. Should the Exhibitor fail to remove the exhibit, removal will be arranged by the conference management at the Exhibitor’s expense. Dates and times listed above are subject to change and will be specifically confirmed at a later date.
- LIABILITY – Exhibitor assumes responsibility and agrees to indemnify and defend the National Medical Affairs Compliance Summit, the Hyatt Regency Crystal City, and their respective employees and agents against any claims or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises. Neither the National Medical Affairs Compliance Summit nor the Hyatt Regency Crystal City hotel maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property and it is the Sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance if desired.
If the exhibit hall is uninhabitable due to acts of God, during any part or whole of the exhibition, the Conference is not responsible and the exhibitor hereby waives any claim against the Conference for losses or damages which may arise in consequence of such inability to occupy assigned space.