TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE IN-PERSON ON SITE
Onsite conference registration includes onsite attendance, professional networking, and live interaction with the faculty.
PRECONFERENCE (June 26, 2017):
CONFERENCE (Does not include Preconference):
PCF*** CONFERENCE INDIVIDUAL RATE:
PCF*** GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNT:
CONFERENCE (Does not include Preconference. Rates are per person.)
CONFERENCE ELECTRONIC MEDIA:
SPECIAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
SPECIAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS FOR ONSITE ATTENDEES:
REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE IN-PERSON
SPECIAL PACKAGE REGISTRATION RATE TO ATTEND THE BOTH MEDICAL AFFAIRS
COMPLIANCE SUMMIT AND PHARMA MANAGED MARKETS COMPLIANCE SUMMIT II IN-PERSON ON SITE
CONFERENCE (Includes Medical Affairs Preconference)
Three or more registrations submitted from the same organization at the same time receive the following discounted rates for conference registration only. To qualify, all registrations must be submitted simultaneously:
INDIVIDUAL ONSITE ATTENDANCE FOR BOTH CO-LOCATED EVENTS
GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNT FOR BOTH EVENTS:
CONFERENCE (Includes Medical Affairs Preconference. Rates are per person.)
* This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through May 12, 2017.
** This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, June 2, 2017.
*** To qualify for the PCF member rate an individual must be a employee of a member company of the Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum (PCF), www.PharmaComplianceForum.org.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
REGARDING INTERNET REGISTRATIONS
- Individuals or groups may register for Webcast access. Organizations may register for group access without presenting specific registrant names. In such instances the registering organization will be presented a series of user names and passwords to distribute to participants.
- Each registrant will receive a user name and password for access. Registrants will be able to change their user names and passwords and manage their accounts.
- Webcast registrants will enjoy six (6) months access from date of issuance of user name and password.
- Only one user (per user name and password) may view or access archived conference. It is not permissible to share user name and password with third parties. Should Webcast registrants choose to access post conference content via Flash Drive, this individual use limitation applies. It is not permissible to share alternative media with third parties.
- User name and password use will be monitored to assure compliance.
- Each Webcast registration is subject to a “bandwidth” or capacity use cap of 5 gb per user per month. When this capacity use cap is hit, the registration lapses. Said registration will be again made available at the start of the next month so long as the registration period has not lapsed and is subject to the same capacity cap.
- For Webcast registrants there will be no refunds for cancellations. Please call the Conference Office at 800-503-0078 or 206-452-5514 for further information.
REGARDING ONSITE REGISTRATION, CANCELLATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
- For onsite group registrations, full registration and credit card information required for each registrant. List all members of groups registering concurrently on fax cover sheet.
- For onsite registrants there will be no refunds for “no-shows” or for cancellations. You may send a substitute or switch to the online option. Please call the Conference Office at 800-503-0078 or 206-452-5514 for further information.
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR TUITION
Make payment to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC by check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC. A $30 fee will be charged on any returned checks.
Registration may be made online or via mail, fax or scan.
You may register online at www.medicalaffairssummit.com.
Alternatively, Fax/Mail/Email using the downloadable registration form. Mail the completed form with payment to the Conference registrar at 22529 39th Ave. SE, Bothell, WA 98021, or fax the completed form to 206-319-5303, or click here to email the completed form. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC.
The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Visa or MasterCard. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC.
For registrants awaiting company check or money order, a credit card number must be given to hold registration. If payment is not received by seven days prior to the Summit, credit card payment will be processed.
Expenses of training including tuition, travel, lodging and meals, incurred to maintain or improve skills in your profession may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor. Federal Tax ID: 91-1892021.
No refunds will be given for “no-shows” or for cancellations of either online or onsite registrations. You may send a substitute or transfer your onsite registration to an online registration. For more information, please call the Conference Office at 800-503-0078 or 206-452-5514.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Health Care Conference Administrators, LLC (dba GHC, LLC Healthcare) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
Attorneys: Pending approval for Pennsylvania CLE Credits.
Compliance Professionals: This education activity has been submitted to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® and is currently pending their review for approval of CCB CEUs.
Onsite attendees can request a Certificate of Attendance which they can file with appropriate entities for credit, and webcast attendees can request an Online Certificate of Attendance on which they can certify the number of hours they watched and can file with appropriate entities for credit.
REGISTRATION BINDING AGREEMENT
Registration (whether online or by this form) constitutes a contract and all of these terms and conditions are binding on the parties. In particular, these terms and conditions shall apply in the case of any credit/debit card dispute.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Unauthorized sharing of Summit content via Webcast access through the sharing of user names and passwords or via alternative media (Flash Drive) through the sharing of said media is restricted by law and may subject the copyright infringer to substantial civil damages. The Summit aggressively pursues copyright infringers. If a registrant needs the ability to share Summit content within his or her organization, multiple Summit registrations are available at discounted rates. The Summit will pay a reward for information regarding unauthorized sharing of Summit content. The reward will be one quarter (25%) of any recovery resulting from a copyright infringement (less legal fees and other expenses related to the recovery) up to a maximum reward payment of $25,000. The payment will be made to the individual or individuals who in the opinion of our legal counsel first provided the factual information, which was necessary for the recovery. If you have knowledge regarding the unauthorized Summit content sharing, contact the Summit registration office.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Program subject to cancellation or change. If the program is cancelled the only liability of the Summit will be to refund the registration fee paid. The Summit shall have no liability regarding travel or other costs. Registration form submitted via fax, mail, email or online constitutes binding agreement between the parties.
We are now offering partial and full Tuition Scholarships to qualifying representatives of local, state and federal government, consumer advocate organizations, safety net providers, academics, students and health services research organizations to attend the Medical Affairs Compliance Summit.
A variety of factors will be considered in determining the issuance of a scholarship. These factors include financial need and the desirability of geographic and organizational representation at the event(s). Funding for scholarships is limited.
Tuition scholarships cover the cost of the registration fee of the event. Funds are not available to cover travel or lodging.
To apply for a full or partial tuition scholarship please complete and submit the Tuition Scholarship Application form found at www.medicalaffairssummit.com. The tuition scholarship program is supported by a generous grant from the Heritage Provider Network.
For Questions, call 800-503-0078 (Continental US, Alaska and Hawaii only) – Mon.- Fri., 9 am – 5 pm pacific time or click here to email.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Call 800-503-0078 (Continental US, Alaska and Hawaii only) or 206-452-5514, click here to email, or visit our website at www.medicalaffairssummit.com.